Interlock® Roofing is one of the largest metal roof manufacturers in North America.
We provide the finest lifetime roofing systems. Our aluminum roofs are Energy Star® rated and available in slate, shingle, shake, tile and standing seam profiles. Solar and flat membrane roof solutions are also available.
If you’re like most, your home is your most valuable asset. And you’ll do anything to protect it. Interlock® Metal Roofs are built to last. In fact, they’re so durable that when you replace your roof with our product, you’ll never have to re-roof again.
The Best Roof Ever! My Lifetime Beautiful Roof!
For our American customers only.
Interlock Roofing. Ltd is proud to announce that their full catalogue of lifetime metal roofing products is eligible for a Federal Tax Credit of up to $500. This applies for roofing “placed in service” between January 1st and December 31 2013, and meets or exceeds Energy Star® program requirements.
Energy Efficiency Federal Tax Credits
Residential Energy Credits
If you’re like most, your home is your most valuable asset. And you’ll do anything to protect it. Interlock® metal roofs are built to last. In fact, they’re so durable that when you replace your roof with our product, you’ll never have to re-roof again. NEVER.
Our first goal is to provide you with the last roof you will ever need.
But we also know how important it is that your home be as attractive as possible. So our Interlocking systems look like traditional slate, shingle, shake or tile. And, we do flat roofs too. You’ll have an abundant selection of styles and colors, ensuring an elegant match to enhance your home’s curb appeal.
Your Aluminum roof will not rust like steel!
- Alunar® Coating System: Fade Protection - For a lifetime. Interlock® Aluminum roofs are exclusively protected for a lifetime with the Alunar® Coating system, embedded with Teflon® surface protector for ultimate durability.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: You’re protected for a lifetime with our exclusive Lifetime, non-prorated, 50 year transferable warranty.
Is the Interlock Roof Noisy?
Interlock® Metal Roofing Advantages
- Save up to 25% on your energy costs
- Alunar® Coating with Teflon® surface protector reflects radiant heat.
- Interlock Roofs are environmentally friendly.
- Interlock Roofs are made from up to 95% recyclable materials, and eliminates landfill waste caused by disposal of toxic “remove and replace” roof material.