Our Commitment to Our Customers
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. I wanted to personally share an update on our efforts to help keep our operations up and running during the Coronavirus. The roofing industry is not immune to the personal and business effects of the Coronavirus health crisis. Interlock Roofing knows it is important to share with you what we are doing to keep our customers, crews and employees healthy.
We are in close contact with authorities locally and in each market where Interlock operates, in order to have the latest guidance, and take all possible measures to ensure the safety and well-being of the public and that of our team. While we have not had any case of contagion amongst staff, we have made an anticipatory decision on March 10th, 2020 to cancel all local and international business travels for Interlock staff in Canada and the United States of America. What’s more, we recently made every effort for our staff to work remotely to avoid any risks while commuting to and from work.
We want you all to know that we are concentrating on the health and safety of our employees, customers and vendors with whom we interact with while conducting our operations. We are following applicable guidance issued by national and state officials as well as public health experts such as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We are also reinforcing the need to clean and disinfect regularly, as well as the importance of frequent hand-washing and other recommended hygiene practices throughout the organization, employees and installation crews.
- Daily remote office huddles and jobsite meetings covering personal hygiene requirements.
- Cleaning and disinfecting procedures of tools passed between employees.
- Practicing social distancing with our customers and during company activities.
- In the rare instance that one of our crews need to be inside your home, as an example skylight installations, all necessary precautions will be observed and communicated ahead of the scheduled work.
- All sales or company representatives sanitize product samples before they enter your house and maintain safe social distancing.
Every day, we learn more and new information becomes available about the Coronavirus and its potential impact. You can check in with us for updates at www.interlockroofing.com about how we are responding. If we have something important to share with you as to how we are conducting our business, we will have regular updates.
Interlock is committed to helping your roofing experience, during this global health crisis, while maintaining your focus where it belongs….on your roof!