The roof is quieter during rain storms than with regular asphalt shingles
Dear Interlock Roofing,
We are writing to share with you our experience with you, your employees, and the new roof. We built a brand new home and moved in January 1997. Within a few years, we were experiencing shingles that were curling and being removed by the wind. By the summer of 2007, it was imperative that we re-roof our home. Fortunately, we saw an ad in the local paper for your product. Below are just a few of the benefits we appreciate with the aluminum interlocking roofing shingles:
The service and attention to our roofing project by Scott Bohnen from signing the contract to follow‐up after the installation.
- The fact that the workforce followed safety procedures by wearing safety gear (we have a steep roof).
- Daily attention to our project until it was completed, about one week in total.
- Aesthetically pleasing roof, with numerous comments by friends and neighbors and those just passing by. EXCELLENT CURB APPEAL!
- The roof is quieter during rain storms than with regular asphalt shingles. We often have to verify that it is raining by visually looking or going outside.
- The roof reflects light so that we have experienced reduced air conditioning costs in the summer. In the winter, the heating bill is reduced as well and that may be in part to the aluminum shingle along with the polypropylene lining between the old and new shingles. No matter the reason, our heating and cooling bills are reduced.
- The fact that the roof is aluminum and it can be recycled at the end of its life expectancy.
- The 50‐year, one time transferrable, warranty.
We could go on and on but we are very pleased with our roof and thankful that we will never have to re-roof again. Thank you.
Elaine Johnson and Peggy Heslop
Roseville, MN 55113
Last Updated on