It’s true, an Interlock® metal roof is more expensive than an asphalt roof. But.
An Interlock® roof is an asset, rather than a roof that results in a diminishing return.
Do you love your home?
Do you plan on staying in your home for the foreseeable future?
These are things that many customers have said “yes” to before choosing their Interlock® metal roof.
Once you start your research, you will discover a few things.
- An Interlock® roof will be an asset for your home
- The amortization over the years can prove to be very cost effective choice versus going with cheaper roofing alternatives
- You can save on heating and cooling costs, and possibly homeowner insurance (depending on your provider)
- Potentially you could increase the resale value of your home
- Will help give your home some of the best weather resistance you can get from a roof
- Help protect your home and family from the most common way fires spread (roof to roof)
- Will help beat inflation by avoiding re-roofing in the future (labor, material costs)
- Keep your home looking beautiful for years to come
- While the upfront costs versus cheaper alternatives can be at first surprising, but overall, choosing an Interlock® metal roof is…
A wise investment in your home.
Don’t forget, you get our standard Lifetime Limited Warranty with your new Interlock® roof.You will have it installed by top-notch professionals from the local regional Interlock® offices.You’ll receive ALL the benefits of choosing our of our roofs.And best of all, for many, they’ll Never Re-Roof Again.®
An Interlock® roof is a great investment
Interlock® metal roofs are strong
Proper installation is key
Clay or Concrete tile roof problems
What? You Think Roofs Last Forever?
Problems With Your Asphalt Shingles?
Last Updated on